Brands / RaymondPrint page
Surya Group is proud to offer the fabrics, created by its new strategic partner - Raymond Ltd.
Raymond Ltd. is the world's largest producer of worsted suiting fabrics commanding over 60% market share in India.
With a capacity of 38 million meters in wool & wool-blended fabrics, Raymond perhaps is the only company inthe world to have a diverse product range of nearly 20,000 design and colors of suiting fabric to suit every age, occasion and style. The company exports its suiting and trouser fabrics as well as apparels to over 55 countries including USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan and the Middle East.
- The Raymond Group was incorporated in 1925 and over the years transformed from being an Indian textile manufacturer to a major global conglomerate in the fashion industry.
- Regarded as the 'Most Respected' Textile Company in India (according to Businessworld magazine).
- Having its own design studios in India and Italy has a positive effect on every partnership the company has.
- A trendsetter and an innovator in the Indian textile market, Raymond has the expertise, brought forth by its in-house research & development team. The team’s effort resulted in path-breaking new products raising the standard of the Indian textile industry.
- Masterof producing the finest suiting in the world using super fine wool count (from 80s to 250s) and blending the same with superfine polyester and other specialty fibres, like Cashmere, Angora, Alpaca, Pure wool and Linen.
- Raymond has created the world’s finest worsted suiting fabric from the finest wool ever produced in the world – the Super 250s fabric made of 11.4 micron wool (or approximately one-fifth the diameter of human hair!).
- The company has a number of world-class manufacturing facilities: three fully integrated plants in India (Chhindwara in Central India, Vapi in Gujarat, near Mumbai and Jalgaon in Maharashtra), deploying state-of-the-art technology modern quality management systems like ISO 9001 and Environment Control Systems (ISO 14001).
- All the existing plants are self-sufficient and provide staff welfare measures such as education, housing,recreation and support systems for employee.
- While leveraging on cutting-edge technology that adheres to the highest quality parameters the company is also environmentally friendly.
- A very special collection, developed in-house, - ‘Expressions’, - is all wool and polywool. It comprisesinnovative and classy suit lengths, trouser lengths, jacketing and coat lengths.
- A seamless horizontal and vertical integration across the company’s divisions enables Raymond to providetextile solutions, that encompass even most demanding customers’ needs.
To order high quality Raymond fabrics at the best possible price, pleasecontact our manager by phone:
+7 (495) 660-54-50